The Mental Notes Training Diary is an essential tool for anyone who wants to gain the most they can, both physically and mentally, from their hard work. It is an excellent way to log your training, track your progress, monitor your improvement, and stay motivated. Above all, the Mental Notes Training Diary is about building confidence and achieving goals.
Mental Notes Training Diary Features
- No set dates. No wasted pages. Start it whenever you like and use it for whatever time period you like.
- It consists of the equivalent of 12 months worth of training and competition entries.
- Annual Goal Setting kicks off the Training Diary with references to these goals throughout in the 12 Monthly Goal Setting & Record pages.
- Draw your own ‘mud map’ for the year ahead with the Competition & Training Planner.
- Each week has 4 pages whereby the first page has Monday/Tuesday, the second page has Wednesday/Thursday, the third page has Friday/Saturday/Sunday, and the fourth page has a Weekly Review.
- Ample space to record multiple training sessions each day. Each weekday has space for 3 sessions, Saturday has space for 2 sessions, and Sunday has space for 1 session.
- Includes vital Weekly Review to describe what happened in the week, total the amount of hours/kms etc, and then a review of what went well, what needs work, and what you will do about it.
- Filled with inspirational quotes and images as well as room for Contacts, Notes, and Reminders.
- Dimensions: Approx. A5 (H: 21.2cm x W: 16.5cm x D: 2.2cm).
- Held together with strong white plastic rings so that each page can be turned over and written on easily. No difficult-to-write-on pages.
There are no reviews yet.